We are looking for an experienced and passionate Software Support Specialist who will ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the warehouse. The job incumbent will be responsible to oversee the proper functioning and maintenance of the software applications used within the warehouse.
The incumbent will report to the Project Lead WMS/TMS, or any person assigned by the Management.
- Prioritize and handle related questions, bugs, and configuration requests.
- Identify, assist, and resolve anomalies, including process and data corrections.
- Analyze the types of recurring requests or bugs to propose process or tool improvements.
- Provide remote assistance to users or, in certain cases, go to the warehouse to resolve critical situations or emergencies where there is a risk of impact on the site’s operations or business.
- Handle incidents or anomalies based on internal requests.
- Analyze and qualify reported anomalies, manage and resolve incidents, and systematically escalate any incidents to the Administrator.
- Participate in the implementation of enhancements or fixes.
- Participate in project mode, particularly during the design phase (requirements specifications) and business testing (UAT) and to contribute to user training sessions.
- Ensure non regression testing or testing of new functionalities for our tools based on the subjects and priorities assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field is required.
- 3 years’ proven experience with a process design in related field of activities.
- Familiar with database management systems such as MySQL, Oracle, or SQL Server is a plus.
- Strong documentation skills are necessary to maintain detailed records of reported issues, troubleshooting steps, and resolutions.
- Ability to work with incident management processes and tools to effectively handle and track reported issues.
- Prioritize and manage multiple support tickets.
- Team player
- Sound Knowledge of the Warehouse Management System would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Candidates should send their application letter, detailed CV, and copies of reference letters to: The Human Capital Manager, IBL Complex 1, industrial Zone, Riche Terre or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online on the Logidis Website.
Closing Date: 21st July 2023
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview