Logidis Limited is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Procurement Officer who will assist in the procurement of goods and services of the Company. The job incumbent will ensure that processes and regulations affecting purchases are respected diligently.
- Prepare, maintain and review procurement life cycle as per agreed internal procedures whilst ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Manage efficiently a range of activities involved in obtaining goods and services, including sourcing, negotiating terms, making purchases, tracking when supplies are received and maintain records to process payment.
- Identity particular goods and/or services for the future needs of Logidis Ltd, source suppliers that will help the company reach its business objectives, negotiate terms and costs savings for the benefit of the organization.
- Assess and select suppliers with a clear list of recruitment and initiate purchase requisition form and/or request for quote (RFQ)
- Continuously monitor and assess the procurement process to improve any weak spots or inefficiencies.
- Manage and handle all calls and emails regarding customers in a professional manner.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management or any equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 1 year experience in this field
- Good communication and negotiating skills.
- Team oriented and results oriented.
- Able to handle work under pressure.
How to Apply
Candidates should apply on the online application form or can send their application letter, detailed CV and copies of reference letters to: The Human Capital Officer, IBL Complex 1, Industrial Zone, Riche Terre or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
Closing date: 29th June 2023