Logidis ltd is looking for an Administrative Officer who will be responsible to provide high level support the to Management Team. This role requires multi-tasking across a range of responsibilities including but not limited to scheduling, receiving and forwarding communication The job incumbent will report to the General Manager.
- Organising and managing day-to-day tasks such as scheduling meetings and corporate events, reporting, assisting Management Team amongst others;
- Ensure that regular financial and administrative reports are available;
- Assist in the planning and implementation of events;
- Assist in project management and ensure that progress follow up is done for the successful completion of projects;
- Receiving and processing communication channels;
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication among the Management, internal and external stakeholders;
- Organise a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration or any relative qualification acceptable to the Management.
- IT proficient with Microsoft Office Tools.
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in related position.
- High level of discretion and trustworthiness;
- Excellent communication and relationship skills;
- Proactiveness and Time Management;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent organisational skills;
How to Apply
Candidates should send their application letter, detailed CV and copies of reference letters to: The Human Capital Manager, IBL Complex 1, Industrial Zone, Riche Terre or via e-mail: email@example.com
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.