Logidis Limited is looking for a competent Logistics Billing Specialist to undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company’s revenues. The job incumbent will be responsible for creating customer invoices, resolving rate discrepancies, and maintaining accurate records and customer activities as required.
- Collaborate with the sales teams to understand their clients and related accounting needs.
- Display top-notch customer service skills as you answer inquiries from clients and build relationships with customer accounting contacts.
- Learn each customer’s invoicing portal and develop processes to maximize collections and minimize billing discrepancies.
- Pull weekly reports and distribute for internal consumption.
- Resolve payment disputes thoroughly, involving management when appropriate.
- Execute administrative tasks, including document uploading and retrieval.
- Represent our brand through transparent and professional communication with customers via phone and email.
- Run data extraction queries from systems such as Warehouse management systems (WMS) and transportation management systems (TMS).
- Process data according to all contractual agreement tariffs related Volumes & Units of Measure (UoM)
- Keep records and track historical billing volume evolution.
- Support process automation and develop business continuity plan (BCP).
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or a related field.
- 2 years of experience working in the Logistic field is preferred.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles and procedures.
- Solid data entry skills with regard to speed and accuracy.
- Critical mind and analysis.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Software tools (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Candidates should apply on the online application form or can send their application letter, detailed CV and copies of reference letters to: The Human Capital Officer, IBL Complex 1, Industrial Zone, Riche Terre or via e-mail: email@example.com
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
Closing date: 29th June 2023