Logidis Limited is looking for a Housekeeping Attendant who will ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the warehouse, offices, yard, and surrounding perimeter. The main responsibilities include mopping, dusting, replenishing supplies related to sanitation and removing waste.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, emptying of bins).
- Cleaning and maintaining of toilets twice daily.
- Hourly disinfection of doorknobs and stairs handrail.
- Picking up of wastes (plastics, boxes, pallets pieces).
- Daily Upkeeping of staff mess room.
- Provide tea service.
- Perform dish washing.
- Maintain cleanliness in offices and the yard.
- Notify the supervisor of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Ability to perform any other tasks related to cleaning/ sanitation.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 year of working experience in a similar position.
- Ability to read and write.
- Organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Team spirit.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Honest and good attitude.
- Complying to food safety rules and regulations.
How to Apply
Candidates should apply on the online application form or can send their application letter, detailed CV and copies of reference letters to: The Human Capital Officer, IBL Complex 1, Industrial Zone, Riche Terre or via e-mail: email@example.com
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
Closing date: 29th June 2023