Logidis Limited is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Accountant who will be responsible for preparing accounts, budgeting, and managing financial information. The job incumbent will report to the Finance Manager.
- Prepare management accounts, group reporting packs, financial statements and financial analysis reports explaining variances.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and assign expenses to appropriate cost centres.
- Assist in periodical internal or external audit exercises.
- Prepare and post accounting documents such as fees, receipts, invoices, requisitions, vouchers, expense accounts and related operating reports and maintain fixed asset registers.
- Post invoices and receipts to appropriate ledgers and review reconciliation exercises.
- File and maintain accounting records and reports, including monitoring of daily financial operations.
- File monthly returns for CSG, PAYE, VAT, TDS, and PRGF and assist in preparation of income tax returns.
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Train and coach Accounts Clerks and Assistant Accountant in the department.
Qualifications & Experience
- Fully/ Part qualified chartered accountant or bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience as Accountant.
- Detail-oriented and excellent organisational skills.
- Operate with integrity and objectivity at all times.
- Able to handle pressure and work within tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Candidates should apply on the online application form or can send their application letter, detailed CV and copies of reference letters to: The Human Capital Officer, IBL Complex 1, Industrial Zone, Riche Terre or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
Closing date: 29th June 2023